Sunday, March 28, 2010

New cards!

I've had my business for about a year and a half now and I created doggie business cards and kitty business cards at the begining. I recently ran out of the dog cards but realized I had lots of cat cards. For some reason more people seem to want pictures of their pooches! If you have a kitty, don't forget to give them some love too!!

Anyway, I decided to create new cards that could be for ALL the animals. Besides, I've shot dogs, cats, bunnies, horses... and I'm willing to tackle taking photos of ANY pet! I looooove my new cards and must show them off to you!

This is the front. I admit, that's Max's nose. : )


And the back with a variety of pets!


Yay for new cards! Soon I plan to do some updating of the website too... so keep an eye out for the changes!

No comments: