Saturday, August 1, 2009

Professor's Godson!

Our dear friends Traci and Cole just got a second dog to join Mr. Big... his name is Lucky Junior! And he is Professor Plum's godson...
I'm sure you can tell why with these photos!

LJ loved the backyard! Look at that grin!


Pining for the outdoors... or not. It was a bit hot for him!


Worn out...




And the Godson/Godfather duo!


I have a ton more to edit but I wanted to get a few up... LJ is growing like a weed!! We actually think LJ is going to be even bigger than 'fessor!

2 comments:

the other Traci P!!!! said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy that you put them up---LJ is so much bigger now! Maybe even bigger than his Godfather!! OMG-I can't wait till Cole looks at them--he's going to love them!!!!! Thanks Tracy!!!

Anonymous said...

He is cute! The pictures are great, the indoor ones came out fantastic and I know those tend to be harder. Great job!

-Kristen