Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jackson and Cali's Sneak Peek

Sunday was a gorgeous morning and I got to spend time with Jackson, an adorable three year old puggle, and Cali, a gorgeous four year old boston/beagle mix. Not only are they best buds and inseparable but they also brought their mom and dad together too! What a perfect lil family!


We started off at Mickler Beach and it was so much fun to watch the pups frolic about.
Cali:

Jackson:


Cali wants her ball... love how her tongue is just poking out!

And Jackson wants my squeaky dino cuz. Everyone loves a cuz!


Jackson poses pretty:

LOVE Cali's ears!


After the beach, we headed over to the doggie park to continue the fun!
Jackson bringing in a tennis ball:

And still wanting the dino cuz!


Cali sitting pretty!


And the two pups hanging out before the day was over. I bet those two had a nice nap when they got home! : )

3 comments:

Joni said...

Wow, those are good, Tracy! And you did all that with your prego belly-o!
I've missed your sneak peeks.

Tracy said...

Thanks, Joni!
I have a doggie event to shoot next week and another session scheduled in mid-May. Not sure I'll be scheduling much else soon what with the belly and all! But you'll get a couple more sneakies soon!

Tracy said...

Thanks, Joni!
I have a doggie event to shoot next week and another session scheduled in mid-May. Not sure I'll be scheduling much else soon what with the belly and all! But you'll get a couple more sneakies soon!