Friday, August 17, 2012

Yukon's Sneak Peek

I'm a little behind on blog posts from this summer and there are definitely some fun ones but I wanted to get these photos of Yukon up now.  Yukon is an 11 year old Great Pyranese.  His mom got him when she was 19 and he was 8 weeks old... they have been through a lot together.

Today is his last day before crossing over the Rainbow Bridge.  I am honored to have been able to meet him on Tuesday.  He is big (although not nearly as big as he once was) and beautiful.  He absolutely still has a puppy face!

Soon he will have his puppy body back too.

Thank you, Yukon, for allowing me to capture your love for your mom.  I know she will miss you more than you can ever imagine.





Yukon, although only 100 pounds now, was a hefty 150 in his prime.  Yet he always liked to stand on his mom's feet!  Ooof!




Rest in Peace, Yukon. 

1 comment:

Krista said...

Yukon was the best dog in the world. I will miss his gentle heart more than anything...he always put up with my little puggle who actually had the courage to steal his bones. Thank you, Yukon, for always protecting and being there for your mom. She loved you with everything she had. I am at peace to know that a special dog who will always be remembered is in a special place.
With love boo boo,
Auntie K