Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Catching Up...

I've been a busy bee lately and I have lots to share... but once again, there's not enough time to tell it all at once. So I'll keep you partly in antici...




...pation.

A few fun shots from my second photo session with Toby and Lola. They were kind enough to help me with my PBS piece and let me return to get some footage for 9 to 5. If you missed the video, this is it.


And the photos:






I also had a photo shoot recently with Molly the coon hound! It was her paw's birthday so her paw's un-furrie daughter decided to get a photo session for him! Get it? Paw? Pa? Yes... I'm a dork...
I loved chasing Molly around and playing with the bad cuz with her... she loved it! So much so that she taught me that I shouldn't tell people they are indestructible. Not that she really did anything major... she just ate one of his horns! : )






One of my favorites EVER!




This one was actually an accident... I had my macro on and got too close to Molly. But really, I love it! Look at that adorable nose!


Soon to come... shots of my first beach session... with Oscar! And photos of Chester, the newest addition of my own family!

No comments: