Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oscar's Sneak Peek!

Oscar Dill La Renta is a well-traveled two year old Corgi mix best known for his perfect first position (that's ballerina speak for his turned out toes)!

I actually met Oscar back in August at Citigate's Bark Park Grand Opening. I definitely noticed his cuteness and his ballet moves back then so when I got an email from his mom about doing a photo session, I was excited! And then when she said she'd like to try going to the beach for it, I was ecstatic! This was to be my first time shooting at the beach! Weeee!

We went bright and early because pups aren't allowed between 9 am and 5 pm but the light was beautiful and Oscar had so much fun playing in the sand and jumping through the water! Here are a few of my favorites from Sunday!

Posing for the camera:


Jumping for joy through the water:


Oscar says it's manly to turn out your toes!


And the whole family enjoying the gorgeous day at Neptune Beach. What a fabulous morning!


2 comments:

Nunt said...

Oh my gosh what a charmer!

Pauline said...

He's such a good model! Beautiful! :)