Monday, November 28, 2011

Berkley's Sneak Peek!

I got to spend Saturday afternoon with Berkley and his pawrents this weekend! Berkley is a lively and fun 2 year old black lab whose mom and dad love him very much! He's also very handsome as you can see!


I think he was a little excited about treats! Or maybe it was a ball...


I think it was treats! : )


Posing for the camera!


Gettin' some love from mom!


The whole family!


We sat around in the grass, relaxing. It was a gorgeous day!


Another family photo!






Berkley likes football!


It was a fun day and I bet Berkley slept well later that night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear God: When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles back?

Anonymous said...

"I say madam, why do you want to get a divorce?"

"My husband treats me like a dog"

"Does he mistreat you? Does he hit you"

"No, he wants me to be faithful to him"

Anonymous said...

A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet and says "My dog is cross-eyed. Is there anything you can do for him?" The vet says, "Well, let's have a look at him." So the vet picks the dog up while examining his eyes. Finally he says "I'm going to have to put him down." "What? Just because he is cross-eyed?" "No, because he is really, really heavy."