Monday, October 6, 2008

Dogtoberfest!

If you have a doggie and you live in the Jacksonville area, you have got to go check out Dogtoberfest this Saturday!

I'll be there with my friends and all our pups! I think I'll drag Apple out because she's so darn cute... and she has a ballerina outfit. I know it's silly but she likes it and it's a Halloween thing!
She gets scared around lots of dogs which means I'll be the girl with the camera in one hand and a yorkie in the other.
Yes, that's right... CAMERA!! Canon fixed the screen and sent it back. I tracked it and it'll be delivered TOMORROW!
I love Canon!! They fixed it so fast!! I didn't expect it for at least another week or two!

And just in case you want to say hi... here's my profile shot, enlarged. I wanted to post a wedding photo but you probably wouldn't recognize me from those! : )

No comments: