Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pet Walk

The first Wednesday of each month is Art Walk downtown. But once a year, The Florida Theatre sponsors Pet Walk! We took Apple and Professor and met some of our friends to join in the festivities. I didn't take too many photos... I was too busy petting all the gorgeous puppies! And there were even three kitties there as well!
I did notice there were a couple of dog artists with tables there... maybe next year I can have a pet photography table! Weeeee!

Here's a shot I got of Cole holding Apple... she doesn't like to be down on the ground getting sniffed by strangers. And Mr. Big sat on Jimmy's lap for awhile when Chloe went to sit with Amanda.


Professor went up on stage with Chris at one point. He looked quite handsome...
We were trying to win best adoption story...
We didn't... but that's okay because Professor is a big winner anyway. He lives with us!!
Oh! And there was another bichon there... a girlie girl who had a show style hairdo... the big brushed out poofiness. She was cute but I can just imagine that they are brushing her 24 hours a day! : )
We'll keep Professor on the shorter side...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these, my two favorite men!!!!